1. Mosquito spray......I was eaten alive by tons of mosquitos I did not see
2. Uneven pavements....When it is dark, it is hard to see uneven pavements
3. Security of possessions....While everyone is working out, there is no one to monitor your belongings. There are
those out there seeking opportunities of ill intent
4. Ants....There are many things you can not see while working out in the dark and ants have to live somewhere.
A great place for them to live is in grass
5. Rocks....many participants are requested to bring mats to the events, and most mats that you carry (sticky
mats) are not thick enough to protect one from the many elements that will be by your knees or back
There are many dangers everywhere, but when doing a bootcamp in the dark, these are some things one will want to consider. It did nothing for my self esteem to hear the instructor telling us to "suck it up!"