Here are 6 ways to go organic without going over your budget.
- Wise choices. Start by switching to items you use the most. For my family, this means organic milk, eggs and grains.
- Reach for 365 Everyday Value®. From salad dressings and pasta sauce to cheese and cotton balls, we offer more than 600 organic 365 Everyday Value® products at great prices.
- Look for sale signs. There are more than 1000 items on sale at any time - lots of it organic, including meat, grocery products and fresh, seasonal produce.
- Be the first to know. Subscribe to your local store’s newsletter and receive the latest news on our national wide one-day sales and store specific sales.
- Bulk up. Buying organic rice, cereal, nuts and grains from bulk bins lets you get just the amount you need and try a variety without paying for excess packaging.
- Coupons! From kids’ yogurt and juice blends to wafers and pickles, find coupons for organic favorites to satisfy everyone at your table.